“Dreams are illustrations…
from the book your soul is writing about you”
Quote by Marsha Norman
Do you remember your dreams? If not, you should!
- Your dreaming mind has access to vital information that is not readily available to you when you are awake. Your dreams serve as a window to your subconscious and reveal your secret desires and feelings.
- In remembering your dreams, you gain increased knowledge, self-awareness and self-healing. Dreams are an extension of how you perceive yourself. They may be a source of inspiration, wisdom, joy, imagination and overall improved psychological health.
- Learning to recall your dreams help you become a more assertive, confident and stronger person. By remembering your dreams, you are expressing and confronting your feelings.
- Dreams help guide you through difficult decisions, relationship issues, health concerns, career questions or any life struggle you may be experiencing.
- Remembering your dreams help you come to terms with stressful aspects of your lives.
- You will learn more about yourself, your aspirations, and your desires through your dreams
Aperitif Time with Gemma!