How old ARE you?????
Age…is it a number, a feeling, an attitude?
What age do you want to be?
Age is typically very important in many countries, especially where rules and social systems require people to be of a certain age to either buy products or services, participate in particular events or even retire. How old you are is certainly a question asked at every stage of someone’s life…a certain age to start school, drive a car, retire … it’s all in the number! Or is it?
- In your country, at what age is somebody considered an adult?
- At what age do people in your country retire? Do you think this is fair?
- In some countries, it is traditional for retirees to go and live with their children. Is it the same in yours?
- Do people respect elders in your country?
- Is there a difference in the youth of today versus the older generations?
- Do you think that younger people today have less family values?
- Do you think younger people should give up their seat on a train or a bus for an older person?
- Define middle aged.
- At what age do people usually get married and have children in your country?
- Woman usually live longer than men do, why do you think this is?
- What age do you think it’s best to be? Why?
Aperitif Time with Gemma!